Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update on Goals

So I realize that I have been slacking on my goals.  As I read over them again I realized that the year is 1/4th of the way over and I am stressed.  I know I will probably not accomplish many of my goals.  Also, reading over them some of my goals have changed.  Here is an update on a few. 
  1. Blog once a week - I think this goal has changed to blog 52 times in one year.  So far I think blogged 9 times.  Guess I should catch up.
  2. Read the whole Ensign each month - I have all the Ensigns for the last months.  I need to read them.  I think I will  try and read to catch up.
  3. Take the GMAT - I am registered to take a GMAT prep class starting April 19th.  I am getting a little nervous.
  4. Apply for Grad School - I have started the process of applying at the U.  I am also  looking in to BYU and Utah State.
  5. Visit Holly in California - BEST TRIP!  Kaleigh and I went to San Francisco over President's weekend.  It was so great.  I do have to say I wonder what people in cars driving by the Pier thought seeing 3 freezing girls with umbrellas trying to keep from being blown away.
  6. Get a henna tattoo - When Holly visited before Thanksgiving we got henna.  We ran out of time with Holly so one random night Kaleigh and I had a little fun.  I will add pictures soon.
  7. Go to the Aquarium - A great time with Holly and Kaleigh.  With the right people anything can be one of the best experiences.  It makes for great memories.  I will add pictures soon.
  8. Become active - So I have found a new ward which unfortunately is going away at the first of May but I forget how much I love church.

No comments:

Post a Comment