So to some fun items. I went to my first hockey game on Friday. LeAnn got tickets and gave them to me. I asked Jason Eldridge if he wanted to go. He likes hockey and i thought it would be fun to hang out with him, not because I like him. I didn't tell anyone but Kaleigh saw us leave, so I got crap later that night and on Saturday. I really don't think of it as a date but supposedly there is the 3 P's of dating:
- Paired Off
- Paid for
- Planned
I guess it fits into all of those categories but I asked a friend who I knew would enjoy going to the hockey game. It was a lot of fun.
Saturday I went to dinner with Sydney and Dad. It is great to have Dad by himself. He gets quite in larger groups and lets be honest we are always a group. We can't do anything without the whole extended family. It was good because we talked about Grandma and Grandpa Beames. I love them.
Sunday, was chill. I taught Relief Society on Love and Law. I really learned a lot. It is so amazing how Heavenly Father has everything so organized and there is reasons for on why things are the way they are. Later that night Aom made a Tai dinner. It was so good. I do know that I need to stop finding things in my trunk on Sunday (aka. going to the store).
So my thought for today is life leads you on paths and you have to decide which path to take. Currently, I am wondering if I need to go back to school and if I should buy a house/condo. Two major decisions. I am going to the temple tomorrow and hope I can figure some stuff out.
No comments:
Post a Comment