Thursday, February 18, 2010

House Hunting

Yesterday, I start the trek of looking at houses to purchase.  Who knew it would be so hard.  So Cathy Johnson took me and my posse (Mom, Julie, Sydney, Megan, and Paige).  We looked at 13 houses.  It was a fast moving busy day. 

Here are some hightlights.

Cat Condo - I swear there were 10 cats all over the house.  The best was walking into the Master Bath and being scared because a black calico cat was in the sink.  Needless to say house not in the running.

1904 Bungalo - Love it!  I wish I could buy this place because the inside is done so cute.  The down fall is there would be so much up keep and could be a money pit.  Plus it sits on 4500 South.

Brighton House - Great size and location.  The price is higher than I want to pay but it has a fireplace as well as a family room and living room.

Milk Toast Condo - Clean and move in ready.  Great location and ward and close to where I live now.  Only 2 bedrooms but flexible price.

Rambler Condo - This feels like it was in a 55+ community but there was great potential.  Big rooms but only 2.  The kitchen needs to ge redone but ther is great potential and I could see a really cool kitchen by knocking down walls and using some of the dining/living space.

Besides the Cat Condo those are the options I have narrowed it down to.  What a hard decision because this is just one area that I am looking at. 

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment