Friday, March 12, 2010

The Freaks from Craig's List

Finding a person to replace me so I don't have to pay rent and a mortgage has lead to some interesing types calling.  Okay so only 2 so far but that is enough.

Candidate 1
  • Female
  • 36 years old
  • On social security
  • Has 2 children ages 17 and 15 who stay every other weekend.  If I remember correctly one male and one female
  • Has no car
  • Goes to college part time
  • Has 2 gerbals (this is where Anna said no)
  • Smokes outside
I said she could not move in because Turnberry does not allow animals of any kind.  This is true.

Candidate 2
  • Believed to be a SHE-MAN
Enough said.  There is a debate on whether or not she/he had an adams apple.  Time will not tell because she is not moving in.

Oh the struggles of dealing with weird people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment