Monday, March 8, 2010

One Door Closing and Another Opening

I wanted to express what I am feeling as I am getting ready to move at the end of this month.  I am very excited but terrified at the same time.  I have lived at Turnberry for almost 4 years and it is scary to leave behind the ward I know as well as all my friends around there.  I am setting out on this adventure alone.  I wish that I was married and was going the road with someone but I know it is the right decision for me.  There is a posibility that Natalie, Kaleigh,  or Paige might move in but it will be later down the road.  Part of me would love to live by myself for awhile.

One of the hardest parts was in church on Sunday when I bore my testimony.  I didn't realize how much I have grown and how the ward has helped me see who I truly am.  It is amazing how people affect your life.  You don't know until you have to leave a comfortable situation.  I am really grateful for their influence and love.  I am really going to miss the Bishopric.  They are amazing men who never gave up on me when I was less active. 

I do believe that I will remain friends with many who I am leaving behind it just will not be as easy as when I lived there.  I will have to make an effort. 

Finally, here I come Daybreak.  I am ready to meet new people and learn and grown as I am put in new situations.  It is scary but I can do it and my condo will be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment