One of the things I have been thinking this week is about attitude. It affects everything. Your attitude is how you deal with trials and how you respond to all situations. This week I have had a couple of conversations about this and how I am perceived.
So this is how I normally deal with situations. There were times when I was going to school full time and working full time and I felt like I couldn't survive. I had breakdowns and cried. Many times I thought I wouldn't make it through. Guess what I did. Now I know that what doesn't kill you only makes you realize what you can get through and what your strength is. Another quote my old boss used to say "they can't take away your birthday." So anytime something crappy happens I think it is not going to kill me and I will always have my birthday.
Another thing that I always think is I don't want to be the bitter, negative, nothing goes my way person because I can't stand those people. I want to be positive and look for the best in everything (not that I always do). So look at your attitude and look for the positive because you can always get through it.
One of my favorite quotes:
ReplyDelete"God doesn't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much."-Mother Theresa
It's QUITE true.