Monday, October 11, 2010

My dream about the Jonas Brothers and how it affected work.

There are times in my life when I realize that I am a blond and do really stupid things.  So here is the story of how I made myself look really stupid at work.

So last week I was talking to my co-worker Kendra and was telling her about this new fascination with the Jonas Brothers.  I was saying how I felt that they were like my brothers friends who made me laugh.  She made the comment that it sounded like I thought I knew them.  This kind of startled me and I realized that I am not like the twelve year olds who would cry if they saw them and live and breath the Jonas Brothers.  I have already done this with N'sync.  Oh boy was I fan.

So this weekend I was thinking why did I have this sudden facination with the Jonas Brothers.  Well, guess who had a Jo Bro dream?  ME!  In the dream I have a vague memory of hanging out with Nick, Joe, and Kevin.  I also remember them being fun and thinking they were way funny.  So this is why I had the attachement to them last week.

Now for the funny part.  Today, Kendra was talking about how her little sister this weekend thought that Joe Jonas phone number was posted on the internet and that they should call him.  I died laughing.  So I told Kendra I had something to tell her over IM.  So I went back to my computer and then proceeded to tell her the story of my dream.  Well, needless to say I wasn't IMing Kendra, I was IMing my boss.  How funny is it that today I admitted to my boss that I had a dream about the Jonas Brothers.  Luckily, she thought it was funny.  So the lesson to learn here is don't dream about the Jonas Brothers and to make sure you email, IM, or text the right person.

I was going to try and add music but don't know how.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have problems and that is why I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the funniest stories!

    ReplyDelete