Quotes make me happy. I find that people can say what I want to and always better than I can. My family knows this because I slaughter sayings and don't use my words all the time. So here are a few quotes that I have not messed up and make me feel inspired.
"What you get by reaching your destination is not nearly as important as what you will become by reaching your destination."
- Zig Ziglar
- Zig Ziglar
"I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition."
- Martha Washington
- Martha Washington
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
- Helen Keller
"It's never too late to become the person you might have been."
- George Elliot
- George Elliot
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one."
- Elbert Hubbard
- Elbert Hubbard
"Adversity is another way to measure the greatness of individuals. I never had a crisis that didn't make me stronger."
- Lou Holtz
- Lou Holtz
"There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread."
- Mother Teresa
- Mother Teresa
"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
- Thomas Edison
- Thomas Edison
"It's time to start living the life you've imagined"
- Henry James
- Henry James
"This one step - choosing a goal and staying to it - changes everything."
- Scott Reed
- Scott Reed
"Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end."
- Scott Adams
- Scott Adams
Enjoy!
My favorite quote is "If you two don't stop that, I am going to slap you in my face."
ReplyDelete-Lauren Beames