Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Dear Glee,
I wanted to write you this letter to express how great I think your show is. It proves me with such great joy. It combines music, hilarity, and a great story. But tonight's episode "Home" went to a whole new dimension by adding the touching moments of life. It made me tear up in places. Okay, so I cried, well shed tear we will call it when Finn and his mom were talking about his father and then when in front of the whole school Mercedes addresses her insecurities. It was beautiful, which is also the name of the song she sang. I related to her because what she said I feel/have felt before. Also, the part where Quinn talks to Mercedes in the nurse's office. It was great to see Quinn address body issues and put a great perspective on it. I also felt for Kurt as he delt with his father and Finn building a relationship. You had to feel for him as you saw the pain of not relating to his father like Finn does. So Glee keep produce the best show on TV.
In my letter I also want to write about my love for Mr. Schuster, Finn, and Puck. Oh my. Their dancing and singing makes me smile and giddy. Finn is tall and ideal, Puck when he sang Sweet Caroline I melted, and Mr. Schuster dances wow. I love them all but I am still trying to figure out who I love the most. This picture says it all on their hotness.
Love,
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment