Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Updates....

So much has been going on that I have not been able to blog because I have been so busy.  Let me start with what is new........Ummmm......huh........well, how about.....okay........oh yeah........maybe.......Fine NOTHING.

My life is pretty constant.  I have done some fun things but nothing really big.  I went to Keys on Main on Saturday.  Kind of fun.  I see why people drink in that atmosphere.  They have to drink to get up the nerve to embarass themselves in front of strangers.  It is the only reason I can think of.  I love to people watch so it was interesting. 

Wow, I was trying to remember what I did on Friday and could not think of it.  I think I am losing my mind because I went to the Bees Opening Day of baseball.  Really how could I forget.

I need to spice up my life a little.  Any suggestions?  A stripper pole? Talking to the cat next door? Religiously following pop culture like my sister?

No comments:

Post a Comment