So I realized today that I have not blogged in over a month. I have had a lot going on in the last month.
First, I went to Mesquite with Kaleigh over the 24th of July. There was another person who went with us but he was such a downer he shall not be names. It was so nice to relax by the pool and have not plans. Sometimes you just need a refreshment on life. Our whole plan was to go to the pool and eat food. We accomplished both.
2 days after I got back from Mesquite it was time for our Jensen Family Reunion. I would not call it a reunion for the basic fact that I see these people at least once a month. We just moved locations. It was so much fun to play with the little boys and Savannah. My favorite memory was when we went down to the river and I put Briggs in. The was so excited and could not wait to play. The thought that comes to my mind is there anything that I get that excited by. I don't think so. He is my favorite. I love him to death.
The other thing I loved was Mesa Falls. It is the most spectacular waterfall. About 4 years ago I saw it during the winter and was amazed. In the summer it is just as amazing.
I love being in the outdoors. It is so relaxing and when you look around you just feel the love of our Heavenly Father. I believe when you are in the outdoors and relaxing like we did you feel the spirit and are closer to our Father in Heaven.
We also had parties to say goodbye to Megan again. A BBQ, Sunday dinner, and her final meal out with the family at Texas Roadhouse. I think our family loves a good party.
The final thing I have to talk about if Fillo sheets. I made a crust out of this for our pie contest and I could have just eaten the crust. Of course what is not to like about crispy pastry dough covered in butter. I can't wait to figure out other recipes I can use this with.
No comments:
Post a Comment