I would add church to this list. My dad is the best at that.
I have always thought the 10 Items or less was a suggestion.
The worst is when it goes off at night. You are annoyed and want to kill the person with the car. I have never thought there might be a car being stolen.
Always my solution. Another solution is kicking the dang thing across the room.
I have learned a lot from CSI, NCIS, and Criminal Minds. Come to think of it I watch a lot of crime dramas and the graph represents them all.
So true. This is why I hate FACEBOOK!
Yup Moms always tells you the truth along with sisters. The best is when you don't even ask.
What a cool use of a laser pen. Wish I had a cat. Okay not that much.
Does anyone know the last time NASA did something cool or communicated with aliens?
Thanks Graph Jam for your great realistic graphs.
Hope you all enjoy.









No comments:
Post a Comment