So it has been over 2 months since I have blogged. I am a slacker. Guess the goal of blogging every week is starting now. I hope.
So here are some random thoughts I have had lately.
Are there any good movies out? I haven't seen anything in a long time.
Business trips are not where you have time to have fun in Orlando. You have to make your own fun with the people you are with.
Painting strips on a wall is not as hard as people think. Picking the right paint is. Just ask Nicole.
I finally found a meal plan where I am losing weight. I made the most amazing soup tonight.
I need to blog about the goals I have accomplished from my 112.
I am excited for President's weekend because I get to go and see Holly!!!!!
Sometimes sitting on your couch and listening to music and doing nothing else is sure a nice pastime.
Is it weird that on my Pandora Radio I have both the Alternative channel and Country channel playing at the same time? It is a great mix. Love them.
Can't wait until Nicole has her baby.
Gnomes are the best! I can't wait until Gnomeo and Juliet comes to theatres near you.
Kind of sick of snow. I don't mind it if I can still wear flip flops and not get my feet wet. Remember when flip flops were called thongs but now thongs are dental floss underwear.
My little brother is getting married. He always joked he would beat his sisters to the alter and he was right.
Sometimes when you sit and look around you can't help but feel such great gratitude and joy. I have been given so much by my Father in Heaven. I am so blessed.
On my last thought I typed suck instead of such. Kind of changes the meaning of things.
Well, I think that is it for this week. I am going to try and blog about the aquarium and my henna tats this week.
Lauren, you make me laugh! :) Love it!
ReplyDelete